96% would make again
Sriracha Sesame Grilled Corn
featured in Grilled Corn 4 ways
June 10, 2019
for 4 servings
- 4 ears corn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ½ cup mayonnaise (120 g)
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- ¼ cup fresh scallion (25 g), sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seed
- Calories 424
- Fat 32g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat a grill or grill plate to medium heat.
- Drizzle the corn with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix to ensure all the ears are evenly coated.
- Place the corn on the grill. Close the lid to keep the temperature high, and let the corn cook for about 15 minutes per side, or until slightly charred on all sides.
- Remove the corn from the heat and set aside.
- Mix the mayonnaise and Sriracha together, and then spread or drizzle onto the corn.
- Sprinkle the corn with sliced scallions and toasted sesame seeds.