Grilled Brie With Stone Fruit
@alexawhatsfordinner says this wildly delicious grilled Brie with grilled stone fruit is easy enough for anyone to master on the grill! 😎 It’s the perfect summer appetizer 🍑😍
for 2 servings
- 8 oz brie cheese (225 g), rind fully intact
- extra-virgin olive oil, to taste
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 large peaches, pitted and cut into quarters
- 2 plums, pitted and cut into quarters
- 1 baguette or loaf of bread, sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- Calories 1049
- Fat 49g
- Carbs 114g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 40g
- Protein 42g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the grill. Coat both sides of the Brie with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper. Place the Brie on the grill over indirect heat, close the lid, and cook for about 5 minutes. Rotate the Brie 45° to create cross-hatch grill marks. Carefully flip the Brie and repeat on the other side. Remove from the grill.
- Meanwhile, coat the peach and plum quarters with olive oil, then place the flesh-side down on the grill. Cook for about 10 minutes, until dark char marks appear. Remove from the grill.
- Coat both sides of the sliced bread with olive oil. Toast on the grill for about 5 minutes per side, until deep char marks appear. Remove from the grill.
- Once the peaches and plums have cooled slightly, cut into small cubes and transfer to a large bowl. Add the basil, honey, and balsamic glaze and gently mix until combined.
- Spoon the fruit mixture on top of the grilled Brie and serve with the grilled bread.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.