for 4 servings
- 4 ears corn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, minced
- Calories 295
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 42g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat a grill or grill plate to medium heat.
- Drizzle the corn with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix to ensure all the ears are evenly coated.
- Place the corn on the grill. Close the lid to keep the temperature high, and let the corn cook for about 15 minutes per side, or until slightly charred on all sides.
- Remove the corn from the heat and set aside.
- Brush melted butter on the corn.
- Drizzle the corn with honey.
- Sprinkle the corn with a mixture of the chives, parsley, and thyme.