96% would make again
Garlic Parmesan Grilled Corn
featured in Grilled Corn 4 ways
This flavorful and easy-to-make side dish is perfect for summer barbecues. Grilled to perfection with a garlic butter and parmesan cheese topping, this corn is sure to impress.
May 15, 2023
for 4 servings
- 4 ears corn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (55 g)
- Calories 353
- Fat 23g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat a grill or grill plate to medium heat.
- Drizzle the corn with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix to ensure all the ears are evenly coated.
- Place the corn on the grill. Close the lid to keep the temperature high, and let the corn cook for about 15 minutes per side, or until slightly charred on all sides.
- Remove the corn from the heat and set aside.
- Place the garlic and butter in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute, or until melted.
- Brush the garlic butter on the corn. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.