97% would make again
Cotija Chili Lime Grilled Corn
featured in Grilled Corn 4 ways
This Mexican-inspired side dish is bursting with fresh flavors! With crumbled cotija cheese, tangy lime
May 15, 2023
for 4 servings
- 4 ears corn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise (120 g)
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ cup cotija cheese (55 g)
- Calories 468
- Fat 35g
- Carbs 35g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat a grill or grill plate to medium heat.
- Drizzle the corn with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix to ensure all the ears are evenly coated.
- Place the corn on the grill. Close the lid to keep the temperature high, and let the corn cook for about 15 minutes per side, or until slightly charred on all sides.
- Remove the corn from the heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix the chili powder and cayenne together. In another small bowl, mix the lime juice and mayo together in a bowl, and spread or drizzle on the ears of corn.
- Sprinkle the spices over the corn.
- Top the corn with Cotija cheese.