Copycat Chili’s Roasted Street Corn
The secret to Chili’s roasted street corn is the charred exterior. Without a grill, Katie improvised and roasted the corn in the oven to achieve similar results, then slathered the cob with creamy, spicy mayo and topped it with Cotija cheese and cilantro. If you don’t have Cotija, you can substitute grated Parmesan cheese.
for 1 serving
- 1 ear corn, husked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon grated Cotija cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 422
- Fat 31g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Add the corn to a medium cast iron skillet. Drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt.
- Roast for 15–20 minutes, until charred on the outside and tender on the inside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, salt, and chili powder.
- Remove corn from the oven and let cool slightly. Brush all over with the mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with the Cotija, cilantro, and more chili powder.