96% would make again
featured in 4 Thanksgiving Day Appetizers
Inspired by ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com
for 8 bites
- 1 lb breakfast sausage (455 g)
- ½ cup onion (75 g), diced
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese (75 g)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup dried cranberry (65 g), chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 6 oz stuffing mix (170 g), 1 box
- 1 cup chicken broth (240 mL)
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 452
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 30g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 18g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion after 1-2 minutes and cook until sausage is cooked and onion is tender.
- Remove sausage from heat and transfer to a large mixing bowl and let cool.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Using a large spoon or ice cream scoop, measure out mixture into 8 evenly sized balls and space them out on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350˚F (180˚C) for 20 minutes or until bites are cooked and slightly browned on top.