for 10 servings
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk (240 mL)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 lb breakfast sausage (905 g), crumbled and cooked
- 1 can condensed french onion soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (200 g), shredded
- 1 bag frozen tater tots
- Calories 735
- Fat 51g
- Carbs 35g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 34g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with milk, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Spread the sausage over the bottom of a glass 9×13-inch (35 cm x 25 cm) baking dish. Pour on the onion soup, and mix with the sausage.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese evenly over the top.
- Cover with the lined up tater tots, and pour the egg mixture over everything.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F (180°C) for one hour.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.