97% would make again
The Fluffiest Vegan Pancakes
featured in 10 Pancake Stacks You Won't Be Able To Resist
Inspired by geniuskitchen.com
for 4 servings
- 1 cup flour (125 g)
- 2 tablespoons organic sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (240 mL)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- maple syrup, to serve
- Calories 156
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 32g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, and stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl or liquid measuring cup, add almond milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla, and stir to combine
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour about ½ cup (65 grams) of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.