95% would make again
Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Dip
featured in Vegan Dips 4 Ways
Inspired by gfinthecity.com
for 8 servings
- 15 oz cannellini bean (425 g), 1 can, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup raw cashew (130 g)
- ¾ cup hot sauce (180 mL)
- ½ cup non-dairy milk (120 mL)
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 15 oz chickpeas (425 g), 1 can, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded vegan cheddar cheese (100 g)
- fresh scallion, for garnish
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- Calories 314
- Fat 26g
- Carbs 37g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a food processor, add cashews and beans. Process until smooth.
- Add hot sauce, milk, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Process until smooth.
- Transfer to greased 9x9-inch (23x23 cm) baking dish and stir in chickpeas and cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with scallions or parsley, if desired.
- Serve with pita chips or crackers.