Zucchini Noodle Chicken Alfredo
featured in 7 Pasta Recipes For All Pasta Lovers
Get ready for a healthy twist on a classic comfort food with this creamy and indulgent zucchini noodle chicken alfredo.
May 04, 2023
97% would make again
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 2 servings
- 3 zucchinis, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ cup cream (180 mL)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (110 g), plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped, plus more for serving
- Calories 1203
- Fat 89g
- Carbs 29g
- Fiber 28g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 85g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Using a spiralizer, mandoline, or vegetable peeler, turn the zucchini into thin noodles. Microwave the noodles for 1-2 minutes, then drain any liquid.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add the chicken, salt, pepper, and garlic and cook until the garlic is beginning to brown and chicken is cooked through, about 7 minutes. Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Add the cream, Parmesan, and parsley to the pan, stirring until evenly combined. Bring to a boil, then stir until the sauce has reduced by about half, 3-5 minutes. Put the chicken back in the sauce and stir to coat. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then stir until the sauce has reduced by about half. Remove from heat.
- Toss the zucchini noodles in with the chicken mixture and stir until the noodles are coated evenly. Serve with more Parmesan and parsley, if desired.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.