Top Vegan-Friendly Desserts of 2018
If you’re a dessert lover, being vegan can be a challenge. But making your favorite sweet treats without any dairy or eggs actually isn’t that hard with a little bit of guidance. You can make the best ever vegan brownies with ground flaxseed instead of eggs, or vegan chocolate chip cookies that strike the perfect balance between crunchy edges and a gooey center. Want to get fancy? Try these vegan peanut butter macarons that are worthy of the best French bakeries.
August 28, 2020
Recipes in this video
- 3-Ingredient Flourless Chocolate & Blueberry Banana Muffins
- The Best Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream
- The Best Ever Vegan Brownies
- Vegan Chocolate-Stuffed Strawberries
- Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes With Chocolate Frosting
- Vegan Mint Cookies
- Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dairy-Free Chocolate-Glazed Donuts
- Vegan Peanut Butter Macarons
Submit a recipe to Tasty
Have a recipe of your own to share?Submit your recipe here.Submit your recipe here.