87% would make again
Air Fryer Doughnuts
Turn store-bought biscuit dough into warm delicious doughnuts in just 5 minutes! Then dip them in a classic vanilla glaze, roll them in cinnamon sugar, or top them off with a chocolate glaze and rainbow sprinkles. This easy take on a breakfast favorite can fool any foodie.
for 8 servings
- 1 can pre-made flaky biscuit dough
- nonstick cooking spray
- ½ cup powdered sugar (55 g), sifted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- ¼ cup granulated sugar (50 g)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips (85 g)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- sprinkles, for topping
- Calories 292
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 43g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 21g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F (180°C).
- Separate the biscuits. Use the bottom of a large piping tip to punch out circles in the center of each biscuit, creating doughnuts and doughnut holes.
- Grease the air fryer basket with nonstick spray.
- Working in batches of 3–4 at a time, “fry” the doughnuts and doughnut holes for 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- Make the glaze: In a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk until smooth.
- Make the cinnamon sugar: In a separate small bowl, whisk together the sugar and cinnamon until combined.
- Make the chocolate glaze: In another small bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between, until smooth.
- Dip the doughnuts and doughnut holes in the glaze, cinnamon sugar, or chocolate glaze. Top with sprinkles, if desired.