Baked Avocado Eggs
featured in 6 Keto-Friendly Meals
Say hello to your new favorite breakfast dish: Baked Avocado Eggs! This scrumptious combo of creamy avocado and perfectly cooked eggs will have you jumping out of bed in the morning.
May 04, 2023
76% would make again
for 4 servings
- 2 avocados
- 4 eggs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup bacon bits (55 g)
- 1 cherry tomato, quartered
- 1 sprig fresh basil, chopped
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- Calories 249
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 9g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits.
- Place the avocado halves on a baking sheet and scoop out some of the flesh to make a bigger hole.
- Crack one egg into each hole and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with toppings of choice and bake for 15 minutes or until yolk reaches desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs, as desired.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.