Baked Brie In A Bread Bowl
Dive into this mouthwatering Baked Brie in a Bread Bowl, perfect for sharing with friends and family. With its gooey, melty center and crusty bread exterior, it's a party favorite that's sure to impress.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 1 sourdough bread bowl
- 7 oz brie cheese (200 g), 1 wheel
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 2 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- pepper, to taste
- fresh chive, chopped, to taste
- potato chip
- mini potato
- Calories 539
- Fat 30g
- Carbs 40g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 25g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut off the top of the bread boule so the top surface is flat and without crust. Slice the crusty top into sticks and set aside.
- Set the brie wheel on top of the bread and cut out a hole for the brie. Set the brie aside and remove the cut out bread.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil with 2 cloves of garlic and brush over the bread. Set the boule aside.
- Carefully cut the top rind off of the brie wheel. Place the brie, cut-side up, inside the bread and set it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Scoop out about a tablespoon of the center of the brie and pour the white wine into the divot.
- Top the brie with the remaining minced garlic and chopped bacon, and season with pepper. Arrange the bread sticks next to the bread on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15- 20 minutes, until the brie is completely melted.
- Sprinkle with chives.
- Dip the bread sticks and any other dipping items you’d like in the brie.
- To reheat, bake the brie at 250°F (120°C) for about 15 minutes, until melted.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.