93% would make again
Baked Chicken Fries
featured in 7 Recipes For Anyone Who Loves Fries
These crispy and flavorful chicken fries are a healthier alternative to regular fries. Made with baked chicken and a blend of spices, these fries are perfect for a quick and easy meal or snack.
May 15, 2023
for 4 servings
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups plain breadcrumbs (230 g)
- 1 cup flour (125 g)
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Calories 866
- Fat 18g
- Carbs 96g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 72g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Slice chicken breast in half, and cut into thin strips about the thickness of a french fry.
- Season bread crumbs with salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, dried basil, dried oregano, and pepper. Mix well.
- Dredge chicken strips in the flour first, then cover in egg, and coat with bread crumbs.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.