93% would make again
One-Pan Honey Lime Chicken
featured in One-Pan Chicken Meal Prep 4 Ways
for 4 servings
- ½ green bell pepper, sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- ¼ onion, sliced
- olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 chicken breast
- parchment paper
Honey soy garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lime, half for the juice, half for slices
- Calories 188
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 17g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Place bell peppers and onions into mixing bowl and thoroughly coat with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Tear off a sheet of parchment paper, large enough to fold into a packet.
- Mix honey, garlic and soy sauce.
- Place bell peppers and chicken breast on top of parchment paper. Season with salt, and pepper, honey soy garlic sauce.
- Squeeze lime juice on afterwards and garnish with lime slices.
- Fold the edges of the parchment paper widthwise 2-3 times then twist the ends until fully closed.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).