91% would make again
Balsamic Chicken And Veggies Meal Prep
featured in 5 Easy & Healthy Meal Prep Recipes
Inspired by chelseasmessyapron.com
for 4 servings
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 bunches asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 ¼ lb chicken breast tender (565 g)
- olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar (80 mL)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Calories 529
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 31g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 11g
- Protein 37g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Cut sweet potatoes into medium julienne.
- Spread sweet potatoes evenly onto parchment paper-lined baking tray.
- Season with olive oil, pepper, and salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Set aside.
- Trim asparagus and cut into pieces diagonally.
- Spread evenly on the baking tray next to the sweet potatoes. Season with olive oil, pepper, and salt.
- Season chicken with pepper and salt. Place on top of the veggies.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165˚F (75˚C).
- While chicken is baking, reduce balsamic vinegar, white wine vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, pepper, and salt in a small saucepan for 5-7 minutes until the sauce slightly thickens.
- Distribute veggies and chicken into four containers.
- Pour the sauce reduction onto the chicken.
- Can be refrigerated up to 4 days.