Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
Get your wing fix without the fryer with these crispy and savory chicken wings that are baked to perfection. Tossed in a garlicky Parmesan coating that's packed with umami flavor, these wings are a game day superstar or a tasty weeknight dinner option. Serve them up with your favorite dipping sauce for an irresistible finger-licking experience.
for 20 wings
- 2 lb chicken wings (910 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt,
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese (35 g)
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley (10 g), chopped
- Calories 127
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 300ºF (150°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and cumin. Pour chicken wings into the bowl and coat with the spice mixture.
- Transfer wings on to a baking sheet, bake for 20 minutes. Then increase the oven temperature to 425ºF (220°C) bake for 15 more minutes.
- While the chicken is baking, mix together the parmesan cheese, garlic, oil, and fresh chopped parsley.
- When the chicken is cooked through, toss the wings with the garlic/cheese/olive oil mixture. Serve immediately
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.