BBQ Chicken Bacon Skewers
featured in Skewers 4 Ways
These delicious skewers are loaded with tender chicken, crispy bacon, and sweet pineapple. Brushed with BBQ sauce, these skewers are perfect for grilling season.
May 14, 2023
96% would make again
for 4 skewers
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs (455 g), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (286 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 strips bacon
- 4 skewers bamboo skewer, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- Calories 493
- Fat 23g
- Carbs 29g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 23g
- Protein 41g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Combine the chicken, bbq sauce, salt, and pepper, stirring until evenly mixed.
- Threading one end of the bacon onto the end of a skewer. Add a piece of chicken, and weave the bacon around the chicken and back through the skewer, creating a wave pattern between the chicken. Move the bacon and the chicken down the skewer, repeating until the other edge of the bacon is threaded through.
- Repeat on the rest of the skewers with the remaining chicken and bacon.
- Grease the surface of the grill by rubbing the grates with tongs and an oiled paper towel.
- Grill the skewers for about 12-18 minutes with the lid closed, flipping them halfway.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.