for 4 servings
- 1 package Kroger® Hardwood Smoked Pulled Pork
- 2 bottles barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 bag Kroger® Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips
- 1 bag Kroger® Kettle Cooked Mesquite BBQ Potato Chips
- 2 ½ cups Kroger® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese (250 g)
- ⅓ cup green onion (5 g), thinly sliced
- ½ cup sour cream (120 g)
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the Kroger® Hardwood Smoked Pulled Pork and 1 18-ounce bottle of barbecue sauce, and mix well.
- Add ⅓ of the Kroger® Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips and ⅓ of the Kroger® Kettle Cooked Mesquite BBQ Potato Chips to a 12” cast-iron skillet. Distribute ⅓ of the pulled pork mixture over the chips. Drizzle about 2 tablespoons of the remaining barbecue sauce over the chips and sprinkle with ½ cup of the Kroger® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese. Repeat with the remaining chips, pork mixture, barbecue sauce, and cheese to make 2 more layers, finishing with the rest of the cheese. Drizzle more barbecue sauce on top.
- Bake the nachos for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with the green onions and dollops of sour cream.