Bitty Banana Breakfast Baby Food (7+ Months)
featured in Homemade Baby Food 9 Ways
for 8 servings
- 1 very ripe banana
- 2 apples, washed, peeled and steamed
- 8 oz baby oatmeal (230 g), prepared and cooled
- water, can use breast milk or formula
- Calories 159
- Fat 2g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Prepare baby oatmeal and allow to cool.
- Add bananas, apples, baby oatmeal, and water, breast milk, or formula to a blender or food processor. Blend very well.
- Add more liquid as necessary.
- Refrigerate up to 4 days or freeze up to 1 month.
- NOTE: Check with your pediatrician before introducing new foods to children under 12 months.