Green Machine Baby Food (11+ Months)
Get your little one's taste buds revved up with this vibrant baby food recipe. Loaded with green veggies like spinach and peas, and a hint of sweetness from pears, this dish is a surefire way to get your baby excited about eating their greens.
for 12 servings
- 5 oz spinach (140 g), washed and steamed
- 5 oz peas (140 g), washed and steamed
- 2 pears, washed and steamed
- 2 kiwis, peeled, If kiwi is unripe, you can steam it
- water, can be breast milk or formula
- Calories 30
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add spinach, peas, kiwi, and water, breast milk, or formula to a blender or food processor. Blend very well.
- Add more liquid as needed.
- Refrigerate up to 3 days or freeze up to 1 month.
- NOTE: Check with your pediatrician before introducing new foods to children under 12 months.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.