Mango-berry Avocado Baby Food (9+ Months)
featured in Homemade Baby Food 9 Ways
Inspired by buzzfeed.com
for 8 servings
- 1 very ripe avocado
- 6 oz blueberry (180 g), washed well
- 1 mango, cubed
- water, can use breast milk or formula
- Add avocado, blueberries, mango, and water, breast milk, or formula to a blender or food processor. Blend very well.
- Add more liquid as needed.
- Refrigerate up to 3 days or freeze up to 1 month.
- NOTE: Check with your pediatrician before introducing new foods to children under 12 months.