93% would make again
Broccoli Cheddar Brunch Bake
featured in Healthy 3-Course Brunch
for 4 servings
- 12 eggs, whisked
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ½ onion, diced
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (50 g)
- 1 cup cherry tomato (200 g), halved
- 1 head small broccoli floret
- scallion, for garnish, optional
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 374
- Fat 23g
- Carbs 11g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 29g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- In a large bowl, whisk 12 eggs with salt and pepper.
- Add onion and cheese and combine.
- In an oiled baking dish, add tomatoes, broccoli, and egg mixture.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until golden and eggs are set.
- Garnish with scallions.