97% would make again
Broccoli Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
featured in Five Hearty Casseroles You Can Prep On Sunday
This unique spin on lasagna is a cheesy, indulgent twist on a classic Italian dish. Layers of tender chicken, nutritious broccoli, and al dente lasagna noodles are smothered in creamy alfredo sauce and gooey mozzarella cheese. It's the perfect comfort food for a cozy night in.
May 05, 2023
for 6 servings
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 ½ cups heavy cream (600 g)
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese (85 g)
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 cups broccoli (500 g), chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (230 g)
- Calories 707
- Fat 59g
- Carbs 17g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 35g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- In a saucepan, melt butter. Add the garlic, heavy cream, and pepper. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add Parmesan cheese and keep stirring until sauce has thickened.
- Spread a generous spoonful of sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan and cover with 3 cooked lasagna noodles. Follow with a layer shredded chicken, broccoli, and mozzarella. Add more sauce, and repeat to make another layer. On top of the last noodle layer, cover with the remainder of the sauce, and mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil, and bake for 15 more minutes, until the cheese has browned.
- Nutrition Calories: 3332 Fat: 231 grams Carbs: 232 grams Fiber: 32 grams Sugars: 24 grams Protein: 132 grams