Caesar Salad Dressing
Elevate your Caesar salad with this creamy and tangy Caesar Salad Dressing that will make your taste buds sing. A blend of garlic, lemon, and parmesan cheese make this dressing a crowd-pleaser.
for 16 servings
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- ¼ cup lemon juice (60 mL), fresh squeezed
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (60 g)
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (55 g)
- salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup canola oil (240 mL)
- Calories 157
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the ingredients into a mason jar. Screw the lid on tightly and shake vigorously.
- The dressing can remain in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.
- Pour over your favorite salad ingredients and enjoy!
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.