Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing
Get ready for a zesty and creamy delight with this cilantro lime dressing! Perfect for your salads or as a dip for your veggies, this dressing will give your taste buds a tangy twist that'll leave them wanting more.
for 16 servings
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro (10 g), finely chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ½ cup coconut milk (120 mL)
- ¼ cup lime juice (60 mL)
- 1 cup avocado oil (240 mL), or olive oil
- Calories 146
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add cilantro, salt, pepper, coconut milk, lime juice and avocado oil into a mason jar and secure lid tightly.
- Shake vigorously until ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
- Store dressing in the fridge and use within 1-2 weeks. You may need to shake up the ingredients again before each use.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.