Cauliflower Tortilla Tacos
Delight in the innovative twist of cauliflower tortilla tacos that'll have you rethinking your definition of a satisfying meal. These scrumptious, low-carb creations are the perfect canvas for showcasing your favorite taco fillings.
for 2 servings
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- ½ lime, juiced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Calories 187
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 21g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Chop the head of cauliflower into small pieces.
- Pulse in a food processor until cauliflower is finer than rice. Place in a bowl and salt, to taste.
- Microwave for 4 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190˚C.
- Drain the cauliflower using a kitchen towel and squeeze out all the excess water.
- After draining add the cauliflower into a bowl and mix in the eggs, lime juice, pepper, dried oregano, paprika, and chili powder.
- Mix together.
- Roll out 6 balls of the mixture and then press onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip and then bake for another 10 minutes, or until edges are crispy.
- After cooling, fill with your desired fillings
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.