83% would make again
Cheddar Ranch Chicken Strips
featured in Chicken Strips 4 Ways
June 10, 2019
for 5 servings
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 ½ cups buttermilk (600 mL)
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 3 cups cheese cracker (185 g)
- Calories 429
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 41g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 27g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (225˚C).
- On a cutting board, slice chicken breasts against the grain into strips.
- Place the chicken strips in a bowl and add in buttermilk and ranch packet. Stir until well-coated.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Pour cheese crackers into a resealable bag and crush with a rolling pin until they become finely ground.
- Open the bag and place a marinated piece of chicken in the cracker crumbs. Coat the chicken with the crumbs and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.