91% would make again
Cheesy Broccoli Gnocchi
featured in Homemade Gnocchi Recipes
This recipe combines soft and pillowy gnocchi with the delicious flavor of broccoli and the richness of cheese for a comforting and hearty meal. With just a few simple ingredients, this dish comes together quickly and easily, making it perfect for a weeknight dinner.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 4 oz runner bean (100 g)
- 15 oz broccoli (100 g)
- 15 oz gnocchi (500 g)
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese (100 g)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (100 g)
- 3 tablespoons single cream (50 mL)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Calories 397
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 56g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 16g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Bring some water to the boil in a saucepan and boil the runner beans and broccoli for 2-3 minutes.
- Take them out of the water and set aside.
- In the same boiling water, cook the gnocchi for 2 minutes (or, until it floats to the top of the water). Drain.
- In the same saucepan, mix together the drained gnocchi, runner beans, broccoli, mozzarella, parmesan, cream, and pepper.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish and bake for 5 minutes at 180°C (350°F), until the cheese bubbles.