Chicken Parmesan Baked Ziti
This is comfort food at its finest! Tender chicken, zesty marinara sauce, and gooey cheese come together in this baked ziti dish that's loaded with flavor and comfort. It's a weeknight wonder that's perfect for family dinners or gatherings with friends, and the leftovers are just as tasty the next day!
for 6 servings
- 1 lb ziti pasta (455 g)
- 2 chicken breasts
- 25 oz tomato sauce (705 g)
- 2 cups mozarella (200 g)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (110 g)
- ¼ cup fresh basil (10 g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Calories 512
- Fat 22g
- Carbs 38g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 43g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Boil pasta for 10 minutes, then drain.
- Dice chicken breasts and cook thoroughly. Add tomato sauce, then add cooked pasta and mix until the pasta is coated with sauce.
- Pour half of the pasta into a greased 11x7-inch (27x17 cm) or 9x13 inch (22x33 cm) baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with 1 cup (100 G) of mozzarella cheese, ½ cup (55 G) of parmesan, ⅛th cup of basil. Layer the remaining half of the pasta evenly on top. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining cheese and basil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove and sprinkle immediately with additional Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.