86% would make again
featured in Brazilian Truffles (Brigadeiros) 4 Ways
for 8 servings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk (395 g)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder (30 g)
- 1 cup chocolate sprinkle (160 g), as needed
- Calories 259
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 38g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 34g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a pot over low heat, melt the butter, condensed milk, and cocoa powder, stirring continuously until you can see the bottom of the pot for 2-3 seconds when dragging a spatula through.
- Pour onto a greased plate, then chill for 1 hour.
- Shape and roll the chilled mixture into balls.
- Roll the balls in chocolate sprinkles.