Easiest Banana-cocoa Ice Cream
Looking for a dairy-free dessert that's ready in minutes? Look no further than this easiest banana cocoa ice cream! Made with just three ingredients, it's creamy, chocolaty, and oh-so-satisfying.
for 2 servings
- 4 bananas
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder, depending on your taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- strawberry, to garnish
- Calories 297
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 75g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 38g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice bananas and place in an airtight container. Freeze for at least two hours, preferably overnight.
- Place frozen banana slices in a food processor and blend until they reach the consistency of soft serve, about 4 minutes.
- Add cocoa powder and cinnamon. Blend until just combined.
- Serve immediately for soft-serve consistency or transfer to freezer for at least 2 hours for ice cream consistency.
- Garnish with strawberries.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here