95% would make again
Easy Peach 'Box' Cobbler
featured in Peach Cobbler Recipes
Indulge in the ultimate comfort dessert with this easy peach cobbler recipe, featuring a luscious peach filling crowned with buttery, golden biscuits. The sweetness of juicy peaches and the warmth of cinnamon spice combine for a dessert that's impossible to resist.
May 05, 2023
for 12 servings
- 29 oz peach in heavy syrup (820 g), 1 can
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ½ cup butter (115 g), thinly sliced
- vanilla ice cream, optional
- Calories 217
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 34g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a 9x18 inch (23x36 cm) glass baking dish, spread the peaches and syrup.
- Evenly sprinkle the cake mix over the peaches, and pat down.
- Lay the butter evenly over the cake mix.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Top with vanilla ice cream (optional).