Frozen Yogurt Granola Cups
Looking for a healthy and delicious snack that's also easy to make? These frozen yogurt granola cups are the answer! Filled with creamy yogurt and crunchy granola, they're the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
for 12 cups
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups granola (245 g)
- 2 ½ cups greek yogurt (715 g), 4 single-serving cups for different flavors
- strawberry, for garnish
- blueberry, for garnish
- dark chocolate, chunks, for garnish
- Calories 197
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 25g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat peanut butter and honey in microwave for approximately 30 seconds, or until melted.
- In a medium sized bowl, pour melted peanut butter and honey over granola and stir to combine.
- Spoon granola mix evenly into 12 lined muffin cups, pressing firmly into the bottom.
- Top each cup with about 1.5 ounces (45g or ⅓ of a single-serving container) of yogurt.
- Top each cup with strawberries, blueberries and dark chocolate chunks.
- Cover tightly with foil and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Keep frozen and allow to thaw for a few minutes before eating. Wrap individually in foil for an easy on-the-go snack.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.