82% would make again
Ham And Cheese Pull Apart Garlic Bread
featured in 5 Recipes For Garlic Bread Lovers
Inspired by justataste.com
for 15 servings
- 24 oz pizza dough (680 g)
- 1 cup butter (230 g), softened
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (300 g)
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (300 g)
- 10 slices deli ham, halved
- Calories 404
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 23g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 15g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Roll out the pizza dough into an 18x10-inch (45x25-cm) rectangle.
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter, garlic, parsley, and salt. Use a spatula to spread in an even layer over the dough.
- Sprinkle a generous handful of mozzarella and cheddar cheese in a square checkerboard pattern across the dough, making 20 squares.
- Place a piece of ham over each section of cheese.
- Cut the dough into 20 evenly sized squares and stack four on top of each other, alternating cheeses as you go. There will be five stacks of four.
- Place stacks in an 8 ½ x 4 ½-inch (21 x 11-cm) loaf pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes, until golden brown.