Ham And Cheese Pull Apart Garlic Bread
Get ready to indulge in this mouthwatering Ham and Garlic Pull-Apart Garlic Bread that's perfect for sharing! With its irresistible combination of savory ham and aromatic garlic, this easy-to-make recipe will have everyone reaching for seconds.
for 15 servings
- 24 oz pizza dough (680 g)
- 1 cup butter (230 g), softened
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (300 g)
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (300 g)
- 10 slices deli ham, halved
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Roll out the pizza dough into an 18x10-inch (45x25-cm) rectangle.
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter, garlic, parsley, and salt. Use a spatula to spread in an even layer over the dough.
- Sprinkle a generous handful of mozzarella and cheddar cheese in a square checkerboard pattern across the dough, making 20 squares.
- Place a piece of ham over each section of cheese.
- Cut the dough into 20 evenly sized squares and stack four on top of each other, alternating cheeses as you go. There will be five stacks of four.
- Place stacks in an 8 ½ x 4 ½-inch (21 x 11-cm) loaf pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes, until golden brown.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.