93% would make again
Hash Brown Breakfast Cups
featured in Easy And Delicious Egg Recipes Anyone Can Make
June 10, 2019
for 12 cups
- 20 oz frozen shredded hash brown (565 g), thawed
- 1 ¼ cups shredded cheddar cheese (125 g), shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 eggs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Calories 266
- Fat 18g
- Carbs 14g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a bowl, combine hash browns, one cup of cheddar (100 g), salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Divide hash brown mixture into the cups of a 12-cup muffin tin. Press the hash browns down firmly along the shape of the cups. Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 20 minutes to set the cups.
- Crack an egg into each cup and sprinkle some salt, pepper, and the remaining cheddar on top. Bake again at 350°F (180°C) for 13-15 minutes, or until the egg whites have set.
- After they have cooled, remove cups by running a knife along their edges. Serve with all the toppings you desire!