Honey Lime Grilled Shrimp Salad
Savor the zesty flavors of this Honey Lime Grilled Shrimp Salad, perfect for a light and refreshing summer meal. With succulent grilled shrimp, crisp greens, and a tangy honey-lime dressing, your taste buds will be dancing in delight!
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 6 servings
- ⅓ cup olive oil (80 mL)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, stems chopped off
- 2 teaspoons chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Mccormick® ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lime, zested
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb shrimp (455 g), peeled and deveined
- 1 corn, cob
- 5 oz baby greens (140 g), mixed
- 1 cup grape tomato (200 g)
- ½ cup radish (50 g), quatered
- avocado, half, cubed
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Calories 286
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 17g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Dressing: Place all the ingredients in a food processor. Process for about 1 minute until emulsified. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, honey, McCormick® ground cumin, paprika, garlic powder, lime zest, salt, and pepper. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Thread shrimp onto soaked bamboo skewers.
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Place shrimp skewers and the corn on the grill and close the lid. Grill for 4 minutes, then flip skewers. Grill for 3 minutes on the second side, then take the skewers off the grill. Rotate corn to get light grill marks. (Corn will take about 5 minutes longer than the shrimp.) Take the corn off the grill.
- Pull the shrimp off the skewers. Slice corn off the cob.
- Assemble the salad: On a platter, arrange the mixed baby greens. Scatter the tomatoes, radishes, and avocado on top. Add the shrimp and corn. Scatter sliced scallion over the salad. Drizzle with the dressing. Serve!
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.