98% would make again
featured in 3-Ingredient Appetizers
Spice up your appetizer game with these jalapeño poppers! These little bites pack a punch, with spicy jalapeños and creamy cheese all wrapped up crispy, smoky bacon. Serve them up with a side of ranch or blue cheese dressing and get ready to kick things up a notch.
May 05, 2023
for 8 poppers
- 4 jalapeñoes
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), softened
- Calories 106
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 1g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200˚C).
- Slice the jalapeños in half, then remove the seeds by scraping out the insides.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly among the jalapeño shells.
- Wrap each jalapeño in bacon.
- Place the bacon-wrapped jalapeños on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes, until bacon is browned and peppers are tender.