Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Rice Burger
This Japanese-style fried chicken rice burger is packed with flavor and texture. The crispy fried chicken, tangy mayo, and umami sauce pair perfectly with the rice buns to create a dish that is both satisfying and delicious.
for 1 serving
- 2 chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon mirin
- ½ teaspoon garlic
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons potato starch
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon japanese mustard
- ½ tablespoon miso
- 1 ½ cups rice (300 g)
- Calories 1187
- Fat 47g
- Carbs 108g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 75g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Put chicken thigh in a bag, add soy sauce, sake, mirin, garlic, ginger and marinate in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Put potato starch powder and sift flour in the bowl and mix well.
- Heat frying oil to 350°F (176°C) add chicken and fry.
- Make mustard mayonnaise. Put mayonnaise, honey, japanese mustard, and miso in a bowl and mix well.
- Make Rice Buns. Put rice in a container. Wrapped in seran wrap, press with a small tool to shape it. In the same way, create three more.
- Put the sesame oil in a frying pan and cook rice buns. After they become golden, take them out.
- Green leaf on one side of chicken, cover with mayonnaise, put the rice bun on top,
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.