Mini Pizza Bites
These savory bites are perfect for a quick and easy dinner or appetizer. The mini deep dish pizzas are made with pizza dough, pizza sauce, and your favorite toppings like cheese, pepperoni, and veggies.
for 12 servings
- 1 ½ cups marinara sauce (390 g)
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese (35 g)
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese (225 g)
- mini pepperoni
- 4 flour tortillas, 8-inch (20 cm)
- Calories 113
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 10g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C)
- In a large bowl mix marinara sauce, parmesan cheese, pepper, salt, and oregano.
- Lightly oil a 12-cup muffin tin or coat with nonstick spray.
- Lay tortilla on a flat surface. Using an empty can, cut 3-4 medium circles, pressing firmly enough in a rocking motion to cut through the tortilla.
- Fit tortilla circle into each of 12 muffin cup.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon pizza sauce into each muffin cup.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Top with mini pepperonis.
- Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.