92% would make again
Parmesan Cheese Crisps
featured in 6 Cheesy Low-Carb Snacks
These crispy, crunchy bites of parmesan goodness are the ultimate snack! Whether you eat them on their own or use them to add some extra crunch to your favorite dishes, they're sure to be a hit.
May 05, 2023
for 12 servings
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (100 g)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Calories 31
- Fat 2g
- Carbs 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the Parmesan cheese by the tablespoonful in small piles on the baking sheet. Flatten the piles out evenly and sprinkle dried basil over the cheese.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown and the edges start to crisp up.
- 0.33g total carbs 0.3g dietary fiber 0.30g net carbs per serving (12 crisps)