88% would make again
Sheet Pan Breakfast Sandwich
featured in Top Breakfasts of 2020!
for 24 sandwiches
- 6 cups pancake mix (750 g)
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups milk (710 mL)
- 3 lb breakfast sausage (1360 g)
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup milk (120 mL)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese blend (100 g)
- Calories 439
- Fat 23g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 22g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, eggs and milk being careful not to over-mix.
- Divide batter evenly onto two parchment paper-lined 17x11 inch baking sheets. Spread evenly and bake for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour the eggs onto a parchment paper-lined 17x11 inch baking sheet. Spread evenly and bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Line another 18x13 inch baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out the sausage from corner to corner. Decrease oven temperature to 350˚F (180˚C) and bake for 20 minutes.
- Drain fat, and sprinkle cheese on top of the sausage. Bake for another 5 minutes at the same temperature.
- On a cutting board, layer the sandwich starting with a pancake, followed by sausage, egg, and the second pancake. Slice into breakfast size sandwiches and serve immediately, or wrap in parchment and freeze in a container for up to 1 month.