Sheet Pan Breakfast Sandwich
Whip up a crowd-pleasing Sheet Pan Breakfast Sandwich that's perfect for weekend brunches or busy mornings. This scrumptious meal combines fluffy scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, and gooey cheese, all nestled between toasty English muffins.
for 24 sandwiches
- 6 cups pancake mix (750 g)
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups milk (710 mL)
- 3 lb breakfast sausage (1360 g)
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup milk (120 mL)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese blend (100 g)
- Calories 439
- Fat 23g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 22g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, eggs and milk being careful not to over-mix.
- Divide batter evenly onto two parchment paper-lined 17x11 inch baking sheets. Spread evenly and bake for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour the eggs onto a parchment paper-lined 17x11 inch baking sheet. Spread evenly and bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Line another 18x13 inch baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out the sausage from corner to corner. Decrease oven temperature to 350˚F (180˚C) and bake for 20 minutes.
- Drain fat, and sprinkle cheese on top of the sausage. Bake for another 5 minutes at the same temperature.
- On a cutting board, layer the sandwich starting with a pancake, followed by sausage, egg, and the second pancake. Slice into breakfast size sandwiches and serve immediately, or wrap in parchment and freeze in a container for up to 1 month.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.