PB & J Overnight Oats With Magic Shell
If you like to have dessert for breakfast, these PB & J overnight oats with a magic shell on top are perfect for you! The peanut butter yogurt mimics the texture of ice cream and the jam and oats pair perfectly with the dark chocolate. Almond milk or oat milk also work great in this recipe!
2 hr 10 min
2 hr 10 min
for 1 serving
- ½ cup rolled oats (40 g)
- ½ teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅔ cup milk (160 mL)
- ¼ cup greek yogurt (60 g)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons melted dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter, melted
- Calories 688
- Fat 25g
- Carbs 92g
- Fiber 12g
- Sugar 36g
- Protein 27g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a small bowl or mason jar, mix together the oats, maple syrup, flax seeds, cinnamon, and milk.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together the yogurt and peanut butter until fluffy and smooth.
- Pour the peanut butter yogurt on top of the oat mixture and spread gently. Spread the jam over the yogurt mixture.
- For the magic shell layer, spread the melted chocolate on top of the jam layer, then drizzle with the melted peanut butter.
- Cover and refrigerate the oats for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.