featured in 2-Ingredient Sorbet 5 Ways
Delight in the velvety sweetness of peach sorbet, a frozen treat that captures the essence of summer. Each spoonful of this fruity delight is a blissful escape to sun-kissed orchards.
May 04, 2023
87% would make again
for 2 servings
- 1 lb frozen peach (455 g)
- 2 tablespoons honey, or preferred sweetener
- Calories 169
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 43g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 41g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into a rectangular loaf pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Freeze for 2 hours, or until frozen but still a little soft for scooping. (If freezing overnight, cover with a lid or plastic wrap, but let it sit out at room temperature for about 5-10 minutes before scooping.)
- Scoop into a bowl.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.