Savor the deep, luscious flavor of blackberry sorbet, where the rich, fruity essence of blackberries is captured in a silky-smooth frozen delight. This scrumptious treat is a berry lover's dream come true.
for 2 servings
- 1 lb frozen blackberry (455 g)
- ¼ cup honey (85 g), or preferred sweetener
- Calories 305
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 79g
- Fiber 11g
- Sugar 68g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In the bowl of a food processor or high-speed blender, blend the blackberries and honey until thoroughly combined. Pour into a rectangular loaf pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Freeze for 2 hours, or until frozen but still soft enough for scooping. If freezing overnight, cover with a lid or plastic wrap, and let it sit out at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.