Escape to a tropical paradise with pineapple sorbet, where the sweet, tangy flavor of pineapple is transformed into a velvety-smooth, frozen delight. This sun-kissed treat is a one-way ticket to island bliss.
for 2 servings
- 1 lb frozen pineapple (455 g), chunks
- 1 tablespoon honey, or preferred sweetener
- Calories 263
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 106g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 31g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into a rectangular loaf pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Freeze for 2 hours, or until frozen but still a little soft for scooping. (If freezing overnight, cover with a lid or plastic wrap, but let it sit out at room temperature for about 5-10 minutes before scooping.)
- Scoop into a bowl.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.