Peanut Butter & Jelly Spiders
featured in Healthier Halloween Snacks for Kids
Creep it real with these adorable Peanut Butter & Jelly Spiders! A fun and delicious twist on the classic sandwich, perfect for Halloween parties or just a spooky snack.
May 04, 2023
91% would make again
for 1 spider
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- nut butter, to taste
- jelly, to taste
- 8 pretzel sticks
- 2 raisins
- Calories 72
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Using the lid of a wide mouth mason jar, carve out rounds into both slices of bread, remove the crusts.
- Spread peanut butter evenly across one side of one of the rounds and spread jelly evenly across one side of the other round.
- Place peanut butter round and jelly round together to create the “body” of the spider.
- Place 4 pretzel sticks into the left side of the sandwich and 4 pretzel sticks into the right side, creating the “spider legs.”
- Place raisins on the sandwich to create the “eyes.”
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.