84% would make again
Turkey, Cheddar & Crackers
featured in 4 Back-To-School Lunch Prep Recipes
Inspired by eatsamazing.co.uk
for 1 serving
- 3 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 slices turkey breast deli meat
- 6 crackers
- 6 spears cucumber
- 1 clementine
- 1 plastic water bottle, frozen
- Calories 236
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 32g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes in the cheese and turkey.
- Using cupcake liners to separate, place cheese, turkey and crackers in the bento box. In one of the other compartments, place the cucumber spears.
- Carefully, slice the skin of a clementine in two half circles on either side of the navel. Then, make 3 cuts within the inside of those half circles to make tentacles. Repeat on the other side and separate the skin from the fruit to make it look like a little octopus.
- Place in bento box.
- Pack bento box in a lunch box with a frozen water bottle to keep everything cold.